Terms & Privacy
Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://zactly.app, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on
Zactly's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Zactly's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Zactly at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Zactly's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Zactly makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Zactly does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Zactly or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Zactly's website, even if Zactly or a Zactly authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Zactly's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Zactly does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Zactly may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Zactly does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Zactly has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Zactly of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Zactly may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that location.
Your privacy is important to us. It is Zactly's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Our databases are secured by several processes and we do our best to protect your data. Your password is encrypted, and all data transmission is protected by SSL encryption. Having said that, we can't guarantee 100% security. Here’s what we do to make sure your information is secure:
- Your password is protected by encryption and only you have access to it;
- Your personal information and data stored in our systems is protected by various physical, electronic and procedural safeguards. Our employees do not monitor or view your personal information or content stored in our service, but it may be viewed if we learn that our terms described here may have been violated and confirmation is required, or we otherwise determine that we have an obligation to review it;
- Our service uses standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions. SSL encryption is a technology used by thousands of online services such as banks, email providers and remote backup services. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If we learn of a security system breach we may attempt to notify you and provide information on protective steps, if available, through the e-mail address that you supplied during registration.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
The data you enter in Zactly is yours and you should always be responsible for it. By putting your information into Zactly, you do not grant us any special rights with regard to that information.
If you want to know more about how your personal data is used at Zactly or have any question related to your data, feel free to ask directly by emailing [email protected]. Our team will contact you and respond to your request to access, modify or delete your personal data.
This policy is effective as of 28th July 2021.
Default email notifications
By default we subscribe you to the following announcement and activity email notifications. You can change your notification settings at any time in your account settings.
- Account accouncements
- A weekly summary of research suggestions of unvalidated assumptions added to your projects
- A monthly summary of research suggestions of validated assumptions added to your projects
- By default, adding a due date to an assumption will schedule a reminder email to be sent exactly one day before it is due
You will recieve no spam from us, and can unsubscribe at any time.